<Avannubo> has documented and disseminated to the entire organisation and all stakeholders a Management Policy as part of the Integrated Information Security and Quality Management System implemented.
<Avannubo> pledges to direct this policy towards specific strategic factors:
- The satisfaction of the client and interested parties, as the company’s outward projection.
- The continuous improvement of the integrated management system, as a fulfilment of good management of all resources and our competence.
- To ensure legal and regulatory compliance linked to our activity, in terms of quality and information security.
- So all staff are required to contribute, each from its own role, to a smooth communication with all the interested parties, enabling us, through their requirements, to grasp their real need.
- Make it possible to achieve the level of requirements expressed by our customers as well as safety requirements, and to pay the utmost attention to services; the aim is to achieve their full satisfaction.
To aim to advance the philosophy of quality and total safety and to demonstrate this line of progress.
- The systematic treatment of information quality and safety risks with the aim of mitigating them on the basis of a documented priority criterion.