Avancem Grup, a company specialized in global solutions for companies and a pioneer in IP telephony in the cloud, presents the integration of its AVANVOIP ip platform with Microsoft Lync Server.
The Avancem Grup development department has integrated all the communication services of Lync Server 2013 with IP telephony services, AVANVOIP.; such as welcome messages, automatic attendant, virtualized fax, Voicemail, call recording, integration with CRM/ERP, IP trunking calls, conference rooms, and video conference, etc.
The client has all the benefits of the telephone switchboard in our cloud, its consequent cost savings and in turn makes it compatible with the Lync application for PC, Smartphone or from IP terminals with users who use Lync or Skype, both internally in the office, such as with clients or employees outside the office, anywhere in the world.
This integration allows the client to make calls from both systems; AVANVOIP (for non-Lync users), and with Lync Server for calls or actions of users of this system.
Both systems allow you to use the PC application or use the IP phone (with two accounts) to talk, use chat, presence control. They also allow mobile devices to be used as an internal extension of the switchboard, whether or not they are a Lync user.
These technologies are flexible, easy to use, and employees can communicate with each other, in a variety of ways, from different devices, helping to increase efficiency, reduce travel costs, and reduce administration costs.
The new service is the result of the need of an international client of Avancem Grup and required the integration of both systems, which was not found in the Cloud services market in our country.
As Sandra Zazo, manager of Avancem Grup, informs us: Our objective is always to provide a global and total service to our clients, to really be a true technological Partner, that is, to look at what the client invests in, its durability over time and adaptation to the new technologies; If a client wants to use a certain platform or a certain software, we look to make it compatible with our service.
She also adds: We have been carrying out turnkey projects for more than 15 years, evolving and adapting to the requests of our clients and the technological market, we must never forget our beginnings in the installation of structured cabling (which we continue to carry out); Today we are a company that provides all kinds of services for companies so that they have a single interlocutor:
- Telephone operator and Internet access.
- Virtualization of switchboards and telephone systems.
- Server virtualization and CPD design.
- Management and configuration of networks, remote access to applications and VPN.
- Maintenance systems and computer maintenance. Design, installation and migration of servers (local or in our customized cloud).
- Security: backup systems locally or in our cloud, storage and high availability.
- Hosting and housing services. Messaging and collaboration solutions.
- Installation and configuration of network electronics; switches, routers, and wifi access points.
- Installation of IP cameras and CCTV. * Implementation of presence and access control software.
- Installation of structured cabling, electrical adaptations of the same, and assembly of rack cabinets.
- Installation and maintenance of uninterruptible power supply system (UPS)
All services are provided with our own infrastructures and by our staff. The global solutions provided by our company allow us to currently have a presence and provide technical assistance at an international level in countries such as Portugal, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, USA and Mexico. The integration of the Microsoft Lync service with AVANVOIP will mean a before and after in the IP telephony market.